Wednesday, February 22, 2023

I Hope Tracy Gray is At the Party in Zion When We Defeat The Empire of Death & Destruction & Despair

The: physical, spiritual, dream world; Are married in your soul

Rejoice!  The holy trinity preserves you and God is your guide

Last night I flew or more so I floated and did a front flip - like

In slow motion.  'Twas grand! But there's always a hint of sadness

When I lose my dog, or someone I love, in the Astral Dynamics of dreaming

I get lost sometimes and end up in Warsaw University campus asking for directions back


But you know, I may get lost.. and upon waking I am found

So while, I lose a lot and I do mean a lot.. I can build on my failures

Until I succeed and find my dreams serve me, until one day I can project astrally

Ultimately, that's what success looks like for me.  I'm not content with party tricks

Like lucid dreams or freewill, I have that in the real world!

A nicotine patch at bedtime, will do that but you'll lack some control and focus

Dreams like that are really quite vivid if one can overcome some discomfort

I really want to astrally project my consciousness and explore my universe

I really want to escape this reality, and run away.  I really want to leave my body

Because all the people I love have gone away, and this life isn't enough with it's

Crushing debt, mundane work, and hand-me-down respect from my family.


I hope to sing and cry at the same time with saints in skylines while eagles

Soar below me, I hope to see sun-rise one more time with Angels wings beside me

I hope to dream impossible dreams where Celestine's Prophecy brings us together

I hope to hang with Jesus on the Cross, because if it's criminal to Love

I don't hope to be innocent.  I want freedom now with Tracy Gray at the afterparty.

And to be in that number when the saints come marching in, 

Having freed my mind like the saints must have in their time&space when alive

Oh I hope for freedom Now!  Let's all be free, Free, FREE!



No comments:

Post a Comment