Thursday, February 16, 2023

When Dogs Sing Victory it Sounds Lonely

 February, FEBruary, feebruary, feeble february

I sink, I despair, but days and daze I stretch my eyes to horizons

My bones stretch longer, my words taake loonger, my thinking sloows

Didn't people come from the jungle where winter's jargon is unknoown

Bears hibernate, the caveman hibernates in caveman land but I don't

It's almost biblical, not.  Winter is not biblical nor platonic.


I mend, I tic time off clock like a painters wrist watch painting life

That is gone from sight into space unfrozen by winters grip of spite!

What malice, but not, it is ignorance that causes sleep from snow and ice

Ignorance explains the better part of malice I'm told

But truth be told, I would love; I would walk; I would paint you roses

for one more day brightening smile... for one walk with you

But my butt is frozen to the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment