Sunday, June 10, 2018

Thermo Electrics

I am lost to words
They hold me now, but...
I was searching online for someone,

And instead of one I found an other
A mysterious women accomplished and erudite
And I'm like, dang, haven't met her.

I am lost to worlds
One holds me now, but...
I was searching online for universe

And instead of one I found an other
A mysterious earth accomplished and knowledgeable
And I'm like, dang, haven't explored this.

I am lost to space-time
Fabric holds me now, but...
I was searching online for miracles

And instead of one I found multitudes
A mysterious magic that slacks in low-band-pass
And I'm like, dang, why slave labor?

I am lost to existence
Feelings hold me now, but...
I was searching online for audience

And instead of one I found you
A mysterious engine that stagnates with the rest of us
And I'm like, dang, let's revolutionize industry

No comments:

Post a Comment