Thursday, January 26, 2017

Two-and-a-Half Minutes to Midnight

the clock is ticking
on my day-old-coffee
on my central-air
on my clothes I bear

decimation of every 10th second
30 seconds tick off
and I'm at 2 and a half minutes
UNTIL midnight

un-till
un-plow
un-sow
our destruction we've ensured

The clock is ticking
on my forest
on my roads
on my family

Leaving me to wonder
What good is big Data
What find is big Government
What shit is big Money

B.ig-norant
B.iz-ziness
B.it-ten
Madness in the bedlam brings beds to lambs
And a light to cast away the demons onto the cave wall

If we're lucky, we'll adopt fact-based reality.
If we're lucky, we'll have you helping.
WHY, if we're lucky, it's all-ready-done.
If... bigness should follow suit...
Why, we could play cards that last hour!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment