Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Step-Wise Beginnings

My projekt is not done
Every key opens the door
But only to another door
It is a puzzle piece only leading
To three more pieces when fitted

And like an arduino
This projekt can be built upon
For I guess I'm making tools
To satisfy my pleasure of making

Say I fix my car, now what will I do
Say I make a weather station...
That in of itself won't give me what I want
And the TEG projekt, generates electricity yes,
But where will this carry me in the future

So I'm still left to my own designs
The shed a shed
The supplies a supply
At some basic level, a squirrel preparing for winter
Endlessly running around for little more than survival

And I, a self-described polymath, enjoy the successes
Squirrel-like in my puzzled brain with pumping blood
As I seek acceptance, companionship, and opportunity
Whether that's meteorological, geological, or astronomical.
The physicality of these I cannot escape.
I wouldn't want to, making is release,
And variety is the spice of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment