Tuesday, October 31, 2017

12 Years of Old News

It's 9am, I'm tired
Thought hot coffee, swirled.
A small cup of joy,
I dip into lakes naked.

Where are all the loves
In the sky that created time?
Why does hate worm it's way
Along the Earth where we stay.

In the cloud's eye I feel as one.
The straying mote floating like bright
Drifting, as smoke drifts.. my life, carried
In the stillness, nearly invisible, except for the light.

My love is a familiar love now, comfortable and in reach
Trusted..  but infrequent
My love is a friendly love, that seeks companionship
Lonely..  but loving

And I float on and on and in spiral's reach of galactic clouds
A speck on a speck on a pale blue dot
The heavens holding all of spacetime,
In worlds' series of circles enfolding.

Love the great universe holding curiosity about itself
What's over the next mote, page, life, thought, taste...
Overlittle.. but learning, laughter, love, and life
In the light passing through the clouds of di-hydrogen oxide.

What a curious feeling, this cup.
Feels like my soul has wings
Where is psyche off to now in this winnowing
I dive off dock into calm ocean, naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment