Friday, October 6, 2017

Tryst Twixt Cupid's Psyche

My Psyche with beautiful wings
Dances with the couches
Reading books and playing games
Plays all day with the dogs of Diana
The sheep the cats the horse
Brings dreams to Cupid
To forge into arrows

My Psyche can't sing, can't dance
But she's beautiful in the meeting
The hot dish, the cup of coffee
Her body sings in my blood like honey wine
While reading _poems to f*ck by_
And her wings take her to eternity

Narcissus even fell in love with her beauty
But she left to play in forest wild
And his will left alone
Gazed on his body, it was something,
Until he was struck with vanity
And binded yellow and dumb.

My Psyche I would suffer mockery
For her kind heart does not know why she laughs
Does not know cruelty
My Psyche I am in love with
And hope to steal a billion kisses +1

My Psyche is a beatiful rose
Meant to spread her glory
Reaching into heaven's sky
With roots in hell
To bring love to worlds' story

My Psyche is another love I cannot compare
And I hold her dear
Oh, to hug her in my arms again
To feel her body heat
To feel her heart beat
To press her lips against me
I should love my Psyche, with butterfly wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment