Saturday, April 7, 2018

The Replacement Living

I wonder and I walk upon a kinnari beach
Is this so great?  Is this so me?
My mountains are clear and cold to the bone
I relax here, I sleep to be shoken, I do not wake
I do not wake from impending disaster
The ocean washes all stress away but I die.

Is there no noesis, no perception and intelligence?
It is the third science... that which replaces science...
Which had replaced. faith.. noesis...
What comes after the end, why am I so dark?
Why must this inspiration come from our generation??
And why must worlds fall? to be?? reborn???

I must say that's the 1&    and the 3& of it all, to do...
two steps forward to noesis from gnosis, to see..
to sea, to free, to be, and maybe to lee
and hide in cool shade while bullshit pleads
I need not, but a kinnari beach!

And sweet noesis.. ah to perceive and think!
What is this science, anyway, with blinded mule!

No comments:

Post a Comment