Thursday, September 20, 2018

I See Beautiful People

I have a body
I eat
I need to
I don't like to
Why must we talk about food, now...
Because I have a body
And I have to eat

"Love, I only lost weight because I had the body of a twenty-year-old"

now, I'm slow... I work... it's all downhill
Everyone has to eat
It's WHAT we eat
the refined sugars and carbohydrates
The simple carbohydrates and fructose doing in the Inuits

This isn't winning to lose weight!
Winning is being healthy and eating.
What we eat! Our veggies our fruit.
Sideline the snack with celery and peanut butter
Have an apple or granola bar
This is me winning back my health!
Eat as much as you want I opine
But forgo the clean for the good, better, and rather-than.
I hated being hungry on special K cereal
This is me winning Health!

And one less beer or coke is better!
Better none for the simple carbs in them...
the refined the simple, the simple calorie for my thigh or belly
While maybe I have a glass of water before dinner, or lunch.
But I use to stuff myself on veggies, because I cut out red meat and pop.
Now I don't, but I'm on different meds, too, that don't cause diabetes.

~fini


have to share this awesome article I read on weight loss
"All diets don't work!" - from the article
Everything We Know About Obesity is WRoNg

No comments:

Post a Comment