Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Diamonds and Diatoms

The voice of wisdom said hi,
And I ignored her advice.
What's she like inside?
Young and beautiful...
Like the prettiest step-sister
A few years younger
Blonde hair, round,
And maybe a bit naive.

Is this the root of our hurt?
When we settle into this life,
With our mental status and/or strife,
Perhaps our youth and stupidity
Outstrip our experience and wisdom.
Still, I'm glad wisdom showed up
For the fun&profit.

And in Time&Space even the voices occupy a mind
Like a book occupies your life
These aren't relived memories
Or even people I know well
Perhaps they're mantles of power
My intuition&feelings wear and war with,
As a book can put you on and/or scare.
As a prophet can inspire their community welfare.
As a movie can shed light even while requiring your mind.
As boxes of logic can prove thought.

And my feelings inform my intuition
And my intuition inform my feelings
And my body talks to my mind, and so forth.
They are materially different bodies, you know.
Ancients would think with their stomach place
The vargus or our second brain to which we satisfy our lives
For belonging, or for hope, with love thrown in,
While atp dust we create powering the ingenuity&happiness.

Arguing with myself is a hell
And my world is anything but monocotyledon
It isn't mono diatomaceous, but millions of remains
That preyed and played with each other,
In one vast soup, all their days,
Left to me like a recipe
To explain the inanity of reality
So as maybe to make poetry&lemonade.

No comments:

Post a Comment