Saturday, August 8, 2015

The Once and Future King --OR-- You Are Victor if Physically Strong, Mentally Awaker, and Morally Straight-

after they're done with me
They'll come for you...

With all their drugs or shock therapy

After they're done with me
They'll come after you

With all their shock therapy or voyeurism

If one thing I've learned, there is no normal
No flock to hide in
Not in the day of DNA and facial recognition

As... you're so fond of reminding me everyone is an individual
As... I'm mocked for being aN Individual by some of those closest

After they're done with me
They'll come after you

With all their voyeurism or lies

If one thing I've learned, we're spirits having human experiences
No ultimate reality in the narrative of fiction on faux news or rumor mongering

As... you're too busy to simply sit and listen
As... I'm so busy sitting and listening, witnessing everything come full circle

After they're done with me
They'll come after you

With all their lies or secret feelings

If one thing I've learned, they can't win for the crooked eat their souls
Know the liar lies to theirself and feed that way, too,
Like a statician finding proof of an outcome

For worlds are more about than dying
Or having money, power, or respect
Worlds don't need more successful people, look how screwed up it is!
That is your rolemodel...
We work hard for our own destruction like one Donald Trump,
Whom would demonize himself if it meant getting elected to President.

Lionize all you like the good, the faithful...  they seem judgemental
Lionize the one percent...  they seem destructive
Lionize the tool...  they seem overpriced
Unless we have little and do good anyway

After they're done with me they'll come for you

Because they're worms of doubt or snakes of lies
Sucking their teeth lest they reveal their vile soul

And you'll be free to die for your community
But not much else, lest you take note...

Free your ass, and your mind will follow

No comments:

Post a Comment