Monday, September 5, 2016

Upland Sciencing Regulations

It is illegal to loan or transfer your license to science
To another person or use a license issued to another person.
Or carry or have physical control over another persons license.
Or alter a license to science or permit for any reason.

Computers may not be used to locate science projects
For the purpose of: sciencing them on the same day,
After a person has been scoping them out, or
Providing information to another person sciencing on the same day.
The use of webcams or robots for the purpose of locating,
Purchasing, or sciencing in the Biglands, Uplands, or other areas
Under the Management of the USA during commision-established
Sciencing seasons is prohibited.

Electronic projects can only be scienced using
Multimeter, or soldering iron, or breadboard,
Or voltage regulator plug-in power-pack,
Or batteries, or logbook, or notepad.

Solder must be lead-free

All sciencers and book-worms are required by law
To stop as directed at all designated check stations on their
Way to and from sciencing and reading areas, even if they have
No projects or books to be checked.

The Possesion limit of projects is 3
And the magic number of Three
Is the Projects you shall have

It is illegal to waste parts after sciencing
Parts suitable for other projects include:
resistors, transistors, capacitors, IC, and LEDs
And must be kept and not left on workarea after sciencing.

All projects being transported should keep at least one IC
For identification.

It is illegal to hire a guru that isn't registered
With the Rural Upland.

Science Orange Requirement-  Burning another sciencer
while swinging the soldering iron on a project is the leading
Cause of sciencing-related accidents in the upland.  Although
Not required it is strongly recommended that all upland project sciencers
Wear at least an orange pocket protector or safety glasses to reduce the chance
Of an accident.

No tri-corders are allowed during sciencing except
For unrelated conversation and emotional support, and health.

To science in upland on a private technical college,
Sciencers must possess a valid upland sciencing license
Or a 9-month sciencing college license.

National parks are closed to sciencing
National Whitelands Reservations are closed except those areas
Designated open to public sciencing.  For sciencing opportunities
on National Whitelands Reservation, inquire at the local refugee office.

Railroads and railroad right-of-ways are private property
And may not be scienced upon without permission, nor should
They be used as access to areas one can science upon.

It is unlawful to use any pre-built or electrically simulated projects
or imitations of projects to assist in the sciencing, building, or construction
Of any invention except deconstruction, MUA 97-3-404.

Base Sciencing License:
                       Resident 10$ Non-resident 15$
Education                        8$                       10$
Upland Projects          7.50$                     110$
                          (ages 18-61)         (18 and over)
Flatlanders      A valid "Resident of the Flatlands
Permit             Use Permit" with a valid Flatland
                        Project Stamp will be honored by Upland
                        Wherever Sciencing of Upland is lawful
                        In USA.  Check with Flatlands at
                        406-555-0123 ext. 2600 for details
3-day Sciencing                                       57.50$
                                         3-day license for non-
                                         residents.  The license is
                                         not valid for transmitters
                                         at any time or for RF of any kind
                                         during the opening week of sciencing season
9-month                                                       20$
Technical                          Alternative to an Uplands
College                          Sciencing License for
License                         Non-residents whom wish
                                    To Science only on
                                     Technical Colleges(Private)

No comments:

Post a Comment